Y. Kubota's Armed Groups in Cambodian Civil War: Territorial Control, PDF
By Y. Kubota
Read Online or Download Armed Groups in Cambodian Civil War: Territorial Control, Rivalry, and Recruitment (Asia Today) PDF
Best violence in society books
Biker Gangs and Transnational prepared Crime, moment variation, describes and analyzes a swiftly increasing worldwide challenge: felony acts dedicated by way of motorbike gangs. Thomas Barker, one of many world’s best specialists on outlaw biker gangs, deals attention-grabbing information about the Bandidos, the Vagos, the Mongols, and different "one percenters" (criminal biker gangs, in place of nearly all of motorbike enthusiasts).
In demanding Neoliberalism at Turkey's Gezi Park, Gürcan and Peker discover the occasions of could 31, 2013, while what started as a localized demonstration opposed to the demolition of Gezi Park, a public park in Istanbul changed into a national protest cycle with an exceptional shape and scale by no means sooner than obvious in Turkey's historical past.
The Fascination of movie Violence is a research of why fictional violence is such a vital part of fiction movie. How can whatever dreadful be a resource of artwork and leisure? motives are sought from the way in which social and cultural norms and practices have formed biologically conditioned violence similar qualities in human habit.
Via 1990 there have been nearly two hundred million weapons in inner most fingers within the usa, and round half American families contained a gun. Over 30,000 humans a 12 months are killed with weapons in suicides, homicides, and injuries, and american citizens use weapons for shielding reasons as many as 1000000 instances a 12 months.
- The Martial Imagination: Cultural Aspects of American Warfare (Williams-Ford Texas A&M University Military History Series)
- Aid, Insurgencies and Conflict Transformation: When Greed is Good (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
- The Path of the Devil: Early Modern Witch Hunts
- Small Arms, Crime and Conflict: Global Governance and the Threat of Armed Violence (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Chronicling Trauma: Journalists and Writers on Violence and Loss (History of Communication)
Additional resources for Armed Groups in Cambodian Civil War: Territorial Control, Rivalry, and Recruitment (Asia Today)
Armed Groups in Cambodian Civil War: Territorial Control, Rivalry, and Recruitment (Asia Today) by Y. Kubota